자유게시판

Most Novels (Volume 5)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sewell
댓글 0건 조회 217회 작성일 23-02-22 10:13

본문

It's still not clear what it's for. There were three other boys in the class who suddenly started a random day, throwing my deskmate's schoolbag into the garbage can, tearing up his books and knocking out his half-eaten cold drinks. They made a scene in the corner of the classroom after class, which might have lasted if the bell had not stopped them. Black-skinned, tiger-headed deskmate, even if asked, "Why don't you tell the teacher?", just giggled. Then one summer day, I saw his collar suddenly pulled open and poured into a cup of hot water. This scene is accompanied by soft and peaceful things such as the Parthenocissus tricuspidata climbing outside the teaching building in primary school, the right hand that was too stiff at the flag-raising ceremony, and a popsicle that could be distributed after a nap. The world has long learned, after billions and billions of days, how to put contradictory things together safely. There are grey-green slime moss, the smell of decayed plants, and blue seabird pupils, which can see the farthest and farthest mountain lines. They fit perfectly into each other at the edges. It always seems to be one. [2] Maybe the boys who bullied me at the same table in elementary school were simply naughty and did not distinguish between right and wrong (although I don't agree with that). So as time goes on, after entering junior high school, I met a girl in the same class with a single name of "Hua", and every time the boy ranked first in the list of ugly girls who wrote loudly-how to define this kind of thing. Today, many years later,outdoor endless pool, I can not call out more than 1/10 of the names of the faces in the graduation photo. Even people who used to be on good terms will fail after trying to find out their names. The names of those left behind, which have been left intact from that year to the present, or even just a little shaking of the coat of time, will immediately fall off-the person who is always scolded as a waste by the teacher, the person whose father committed suicide because of failure, the first person in the class to fall in love.. Their existence is longer than the people who once shared the same marshmallow with me. Many years later, it was found that the faces that seemed to be at a distance were more deeply entangled in a sense. In the graduation photo,whirlpool hot tub, the girl is standing on the left side of my left hand. "Hua" and even after the surname is an ordinary name, how how will not be particularly noticed. She was born with yellowish brown hair, and at that time, hair dyeing had not yet risen, so everyone thought it was congenital malnutrition. His face was as common as his voice and manner. But a person whose almost any part is unremarkable will be the target of many people's verbal attacks and ridicule. And because no matter how sarcastic, the other side will not refute, just lower his head into the textbook, so the voice will be more and more inflated and repeated in the place where there is no definition. Said she was ugly, said she was stupid, wanted to say something else but could not find a more fresh topic, so he repeated the first two. Starting from her male deskmate, the entertainment atmosphere slowly spread, and finally became a collective activity that everyone seemed to be involved in. It's a trend, and it's strange who doesn't go along with it. Luoluo Column: Cold Places and Warm Flowers (2) Of course, China spa factory ,Chinese spa manufacturer, no friends, riding a woman's bicycle alone to school or after school, did not see her cry, but a long silence. As before, the place where her memory was preserved was still a warm golden color throughout the junior high school years. The dry air created in my mind, and the sound of hitting the basket. Lie on the railing with others and watch the kites flying over the stadium opposite, one, two, three. Objects like kites are often described in order to create a warm atmosphere. But even in the twilight of falling kites, there will still be people who have been excluded for a long time, who can't find out the reason but are just excluded, riding a bicycle home alone. [III] In the first year of high school, there is no division of liberal arts and science. The faces that stand out in the shortest time are not only those who are particularly beautiful, those who are particularly agile in speaking and laughing, and those whose style is particularly extroverted, but also those new students who feel strange at a glance. At first I thought she was a boy. Because she had very short hair, her body was dry and small, and then she showed her mouth with braces as soon as she spoke.
Although "wearing braces" can cause a girl to lose a lot of points at the age of 16, it is not the main factor of her "eccentricity". She always spoke with a smile of unknown meaning. In class, she answered the teacher's words with a strange voice. Then, the most impressive one was that one night when I was studying by myself, I turned around and found that she was holding a box cutter and cutting her own one-inch photo on the desk. Indeed, for a moment, there was not only fear but also disgust in my heart. Half an hour ago, the girls took a shower from the dormitory, took the opportunity to quickly take off their school uniforms and change into private clothes, with the fragrance of softener on their clothes, and laughed louder when they passed in front of the boys. The three years of high school in my eyes should be such an outline. Mature innocence and silly pride, conceit stirred with a moderate amount of complacency, and then although everything is still ready to move, there should not be such a thing in the ready to move. Cut into small squares, small squares, the faces in the picture. If we grow up with our body, and its lines come into contact with more and more regions as we grow up day by day, there will always be many unexpected things that suddenly stick to a part of our body, making people suddenly withdraw their hands like hot metal. However, continue to explore the journey, still do not know whether there will still be a similar experience. Because everyone is sixteen or seventeen, it is much more reasonable than before, even if there is a hasty immature, but there will not be too obvious evil around her. Although everyone thought she was strange and terrible, no one wanted to sit at the same table with her, and they all chose to avoid it as much as possible. The teacher didn't like it either, and she never saw her parents come to the parents' meeting. We all,endless swim spa, like everyone else, put ourselves in the safe area of ordinary people, and put her far away in the indefinable danger. [4]. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

알림 0

회사소개 개인정보 처리방침 서비스 이용약관 오시는 길 로그인